Throughout the summer:
- Study the Orientation schedule and your personal schedule for auditions, tests, and practices, so you don’t miss anything.
- Call your mentor if you have questions. If you don’t know your mentor, contact Aly Low firstname.lastname@example.org or Mary Dickerson dickersonm AT william.jewell DOT edu
- Write or call your new roommate. Figure out who’s bringing what. This will save you space in your room and time on move-in day.
- Pay your $300 Enrollment Fee. This can be done through the Admission Office.
- Take care of financial obligations with the Business Office and the Financial Aid Office by July 1st.
- Buy stuff for your room (XL twin-size sheets, food, posters, whatever). Call your mentor for suggestions.
August 17 (First day of Orientation & Move in!)
- Move in. Residence Halls open at 8:00 a.m.
- Find the nearest bathroom—maybe even use it, that’s up to you.
- Matriculate. Your mentor can tell you where to go if you aren’t sure.
- If you took care of your financial obligations prior to August 2, head to Yates-Gill College Union and go through Matriculation Express. It’s painless.
- If you haven’t, go to the Business Office in Curry.
- If you haven’t already, have your ID picture taken at Cardinal Services located in Curry. This picture will be with you for four years.
- Pick up your parking sticker in Yates-Gill College Union Atrium and immediately put it on your car.
- Buy books. Do this in the bookstore. This is exactly why we call it a bookstore.
- Attend all Orientation events.
- Call your mentor if you need anything.