Student Loan Tools & Resources
There are many resources available to educate students on loan repayment. Questions about borrowing and repaying loans can always be directed to studentloans AT william.jewell DOT edu; however, this website will provide assistance.
National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS)
- Find out how much you have borrowed
- Identify which agency you should call with questions about your loans
Direct Loan Services
- Make a payment to your loans
- Consolidate federal loans
Federal Student Loans
- Loan Entrance Counseling is required before borrowing student loans for the first time.
- Financial Awareness Counseling
Loan Exit Counseling
- Graduating, transferring, or leaving Jewell? Loan Exit Counseling is required upon completing your education.
- Find out your responsibilites in repaying your loans.
Student Loan Calculator
- Get an estimate of what your future monthly payments will be.
- Find out how much money you need to earn to sustain your monthly payments.
Mapping Your Future
- Student success
- Manage your money