Jobs at Jewell: Assistant Football Coach
Department: Department of Physical Education and Athletics
Reports to: Head Football Coach
FLSA Status: Exempt
- Assisting with the conduct of in-season and out-of-season training and competitive sessions.
- Evaluating talent and recruiting prospective student-athletes.
- Demonstrated commitment to NCAA and conference rules and regulations.
- Participating in community service and fund raising activities.
- Teaching courses in Department of Physical Education and Athletics.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Familiarity with NCAA rules and regulations.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions, i.e., extreme heat or cold.
- Evening and weekend work required.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary dependent upon experience and qualifications.
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
Submit cover letter, resume and application electronically to jobs AT william.jewell DOT edu.
William Jewell College
Office of Human Resources
500 College Hill Box 1017
Liberty, MO 64068
Applicants who need accommodation for the application or interview process, please make such accommodation request in advance to the Office of Human Resources.
Screening of applicants will begin upon receipt of resumes. Position is open until filled.
All final candidates will be required to successfully pass a criminal background check prior to beginning employment.
William Jewell College promises students an outstanding liberal arts education
that cultivates leadership, service, and spiritual growth within a community
inspired by Christian ideals and committed to open, rigorous intellectual pursuits.
William Jewell College is an equal opportunity employer.