Jobs at Jewell: Data Management Coordinator (Part-Time) - POSITION FILLED
Department: Office of Admission
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
The Data Management Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the College's applicant database, responding to prospect inquiries, and using mail merge techniques to compile mass mailing projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Assistant Director to learn and manage routine, first-level support on Ellucian CRM prospect, inquiry and application processes, rules building, extracts and imports, communication management and simple query building
- Maintain working knowledge of and assist with training on Ellucian CRM
- Coordinate the Ellucian prospect and inquiry data entry process, ensuring the integrity of all prospect and inquiry information records
- Manage the High School Visit/College Fair notification process using Ellucian CRM-generated documents
- Manage all output from application and inquiry communication tracks on a daily basis
- Maintain inventory of admission publications
- Manage preparation and mailing of daily output from correspondence tracks and ad hoc mailings in a timely fashion
- Coordinate quality control and confidentiality measures to ensure integrity of applicant and inquiry information records
- Collaborate proactively with the College’s Information Technology staff and other key information systems-related vendors
- Perform telephone/office reception when necessary
- Other duties as assigned by the Assistant Director or Dean of Admission
- Promote the Mission, Promise, Values and Vision of the College
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High School diploma and two years of experience in a busy, automated office
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Familiarity with mail-merge projects preferred
- Database experience will be considered a plus
- Strong communication and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and with staff in other departments
- Systematic problem-solver with the ability to self-start and direct
- Desire to work within a collaborative team environment
- Flexible and adaptive to change; positive attitude and a focus on finding solutions
- Willingness to go outside normal job functions to accomplish goals and tasks is essential
- Standard office environment; some weekend work required. Part-time hours are anticipated to average 25 hours per week September - April.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not intended to be an exhausive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
- Letter of application
- William Jewell Application
- Salary requirements
Please note: Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
Applicants who need accommodation for the application or interview process, please make such accommodation request in advance to the Office of Human Resources:
William Jewell College
Office of Human Resources
500 College Hill Box 1017
Liberty, MO 64068
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
All final candidates will be required to successfully pass a criminal background check prior to beginning employment.
Our Mission: William Jewell College promises to offer students an outstanding liberal arts education with a focus on cultivating leadership, service, and spiritual growth within a community inspired by Christian ideals and committed to open, rigorous intellectual pursuits.
William Jewell College is an equal opportunity employer.