Department: Tucker Leadership Lab
Position Title: Tucker Leadership Lab Team Facilitator
Reports to: Director, Tucker Leadership Lab
Tucker Leadership Lab's Vision is, "We give each customer a unique experience in a supportive environment that leads to "awe ha" discoveries."
Tucker Leadership Lab Facilitators are responsible for providing a superior experiential learning environment in which participants may enhance leadership and team development skills thereby enabling them to serve and work effectively with others. This is a PRN position with a flexible schedule.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead groups through the Tucker Leadership Lab: a leadership and team development challenge course.
- Assist in marketing and act as a liaison to the customers and community.
- Assist with course support including care, maintenance, and upkeep.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Demonstrated successful performance of the following at past/present positions:
||Sizing up People
|Technical Skills (OBE)
||Learning on the Fly
Additional Skills and Requirements
- Regular and consistent access to communication via email.
- Regular, reliable and consistent communication with TLL Director via email.
- Tucker Leadership Lab Certification required.
- Comfortable working at heights up to 45 feet.
- Current First Aid and CPR/AED certification (or within 3 months of hiring).
- Ability to work outside year round and stand on feet 75% of day.
- Reliability and punctuality.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Outdoor environment (potentially cold or hot conditions.)
- Working at heights of up to approximately 45 feet.
7 Days a Week
Candidates must submit the following documents in PDF or MS Word format via email to jobs AT william.jewell DOT edu
- Cover letter
- William Jewell application
- Enroll in and arrange payment for Tucker Leadership Lab Facilitator Certification Course (if needed)
Applicants who need Tucker Leadership Lab Certification should enroll in the next scheduled Tucker Leadership Lab Certification course at ../../gen/william_and_jewell_generated_pages/Tucker_Become_a_Facilitator_p7684.html
Cost for certification course: $150 = community price, $100 = Jewell student price.
Must attend all dates of the course and pass the course to receive certification.
(Cost of certification course will be reimbursed to those hired as a TLL Facilitator and who complete TLL Facilitator Apprenticeship program within 3 months from date of hire.)
Applicants who need accommodation for the application or interview process should make such accommodation request in advance to the Office of Human Resources:
William Jewell College
Office of Human Resources
500 College Hill Box 1017
Liberty, MO 64068
Review of applications will begin in early 2014 and continue until the positions are filled.
All final candidates will be required to successfully pass a criminal background check prior to beginning employment.
Our Mission: William Jewell College promises students an outstanding liberal arts education that cultivates leadership, service, and spiritual growth within a community inspired by Christian ideals and committed to open, rigorous intellectual pursuits.
William Jewell College is an equal opportunity employer.