Career Development & Internships
Health Resources
Residence Life
 Dining Services

Residence Life:  Moving Into Campus Housing

Form: Campus Housing Application - current off-campus resident students

If you would like to move into campus housing, we would love to have you!  First, you should contact the Residence Life Staff in the Student Affairs Office and find out where openings are on-campus.  You can get a quick overview of the various buildings on-campus by going to hall and room descriptions found on the Residence Life home page.  Then submit the Campus Housing Applicaiton/Contract form provided above.

Be sure to also check out the room and board fees also found on the Residence Life home page, to see how much different buildings and types of rooms cost.  Please note that while we make every effort to fulfill a student's first choice of housing, we are sometimes limited by availability.  We will do our best to make the perfect match for you.  Be sure to fill out the entire backside of the housing application/contract, particularly if you need us to match you with a roommate.  All of the information requested on this form is critical in our staff serving you best.

Simply download the application/contract from the Residence Life home page, fill it out completely (don't forget to sign it!) and return it to the Student Affairs Office (in person or via WJC Box 2001).  You can be placed in housing as soon as your $100 housing deposit is paid in full.  Without this deposit, we will not be able to reserve a room for you.  We recommend paying your deposit at the same time you return your application/contract.

The College will retain the deposit for as long as you are a resident student at Jewell.  Upon moving out of campus housing, the deposit will be refunded minus any fees for damages should they exist.  Your refund will be processed within 60 days of your departure.

Questions can be directed to Residence Life Staff.


William Jewell College · 500 College Hill · Liberty, MO 64068


AllofE Solutions