Please note: Online payment does not serve as a transcript request. You must submit a signed Transcript Request by fax, mail, scanned email, or in person to request a transcript. Please read all details below thoroughly to ensure that your request is properly submitted.
Transcripts for current or former students will be provided upon receipt of a written request, with the proper signature (required by Federal law–FERPA) and proper payment. Requests may be made either in person, by mail, by fax, or scan and email (telephone requests cannot be accepted). For your convenience, the Transcript Request form provided here may be printed, completed and signed, then mailed, faxed, or scanned and emailed with proper payment. If faxing or emailing your request, you must pay online with your credit card or debit card, and fax or scan and email your printed payment confirmation with your request. We invite you to use our Transcript Request Center to access the Transcript Request form to print and sign, and then to pay online with your credit card or debit card. (Click on link below after reading these instructions.) Email your scanned signed request to email@example.com.
If you cannot download the Transcript Request form, you may send your own written request and payment with the required information listed below. (Request forms are also available at the Registrar’s counter located in Curry Hall.) The following information must be included on all transcript requests:
- Full name (include all names under which you may have been registered at WJC, i.e., maiden name, married name, etc.). Name on transcript will be the same as the name on your official College record. (Proper name change documentation must be submitted in order to make name changes on the official record–seeName/Address Change.)
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Year last attended (or current student)
- Current address and phone number (in case we need to reach you)
- Number of transcripts needed (designate number of official and number of unofficial)
- Name of institution or organization and address where transcript is to be sent (complete mailing address required). It is also helpful to include a recipient’s name or department, if available.
- If a transcript is to be sent to you and needs to be “official” for the purpose of submitting elsewhere, please request an “official” transcript. Do not open the envelope with the stamp over the seal when you receive it.Most institutions and employers will not accept a transcript issued to the student if it has been opened.
- Signature (required by Federal law) – Transcript requests without proper signature will not be processed. It is against the law to order a transcript for another person or to sign another person’s name on such request.
Now, visit our Transcript Request Center to:
- download the Transcript Request form, fill it out, and SIGN IT! (click on link on left side of next page)
- pay online for your transcript(s) with a credit card or debit card, required if faxing or emailing your request (click on Register for Free Now on right side of next page)
- print your Receipt for online payment to send with your request form
- submit both your signed Transcript Request and your Receipt for online payment by fax, scanned email, or mail
IMPORTANT REMINDER: You must submit both your signed Transcript Request and your receipt for online payment with your order. Online payment without submission of signed request does NOT serve as a transcript request. (If you prefer not to pay online, you must mail your request with a check or money order, or you may order in person if that is convenient.) Without a signed request, we cannot process transcripts!
If mailing your request, send transcript requests to:
Office of the Registrar, Box #1025
Attn: Transcript Request
William Jewell College
500 College Hill
Liberty, MO 64068
If emailing your scanned request, send it to:
If faxing your request, send it to: 816-415-5005