| Parents & Family
Who Do I Call?
There are a handful of commonly asked questions from Jewell parents. We’ve compiled a list of specific Jewell staff members who can provide answers.
I owe money.
(Kim Langston, Accounts Receivable, 816-415-5989)
There has been a death or emergency in our family.
(Tracy Hart, Student Life Office, 816-415-5963)
- is upset. (Resident Director based on halls)
- needs academic help. (Janelle Dozar, Coordinator of Tutoring and Advising Services, 816-415-7675)
- wants to study overseas. (Sara Round, Overseas Study Coordinator, 816-415-5984)
- is bored. (Sara Bailey, Director of Student Activities, 816-415-5931)
- is sick. (Medical Care)
- can’t pick a major. (Marissa Bland, Director of Career Services, 816-415-5938)
- can’t register for classes. (Nancy Erwine, Associate Registrar, 816-415-5979)