Classes Begin in June – Enroll Now
William Jewell College will offer classes for its new graduate program:
Master of Science of Education in Differentiated Instruction
Teachers who intentionally challenge and support students create learners.
Exclusively for practicing teachers, the Master of Science of Education in Differentiated Instruction at Jewell will help you design learning environments, create assessments and plan lessons that enable students with a variety of skill levels and learning profiles to succeed in a standards-based classroom. Building on what you already know and do, this program will help you increase the effectiveness of your practice.
- Convenient week-long classes on-campus in June and hybrid online/in-school classes during the school year
- Courses build from Differentiated Instruction theory and practices to implementation and study of DI using your own classroom and students
- Courses and schedule designed according to the needs of working teachers:
- 30 credit M.S. Ed. can be earned in 14 months (summer, fall, spring, summer); OR
- 30 credit M.S. Ed. can be earned in two years with fewer courses each semester; OR
- Choose any 5 courses you need to earn a Jewell Graduate Certificate in DI.
- Cost is $400/credit hour with most courses being 3 credit hours.
- Payment plan available
For more information about the M.S.Ed. program, call 816-415-6989 or email Wendi Frohna at frohnaw AT william.jewell DOT edu.
Program approved by the Higher Learning Commission & on the List of Schools Approved for Degree or Certification Earning Programs by the Cooperating School Districts of Greater Kansas City