Nursing Accelerated Track
If you already hold a bachelor’s degree in a different field, obtaining a Bachelor of Science in Nursing at Jewell can be done in a fraction of the time and cost of a four-year degree. We emphasize mind, body and spirit, both in the classroom and in life based upon our Nursing Hallmarks: Integrity, Compassion, Leadership, Scholarship, Excellence in Practice and Service to Others.
Why Accelerated Nursing at Jewell?
- 85% employment rate prior to graduation
- 100% employment rate within 3 months of graduation
- 93% Accelerated Track first-time NCLEX pass rate in 2019
- 100% 4-year BSN first-time NCLEX pass rate in 2019
- You will be more than a number. Our program recognizes and supports your strengths.
- Enjoy your learning environment. Jewell’s beautiful campus is a great place to do your best work.
- Take the lead. Learn critical thinking and leadership skills that will last your entire career.
- Have the most competitive clinical experiences. Attend clinicals in the best hospitals and care facilities in the nearby Kansas City region.
How long will it take me to earn my BSN?
We offer two timeframes for the Nursing Accelerated Track:
- 12-Month: begins in late May. Graduates who successfully complete the requirements of the program will participate in May graduation the following year.
- 16-Month: Applicants who choose the 16-month program will begin in January at the start of the spring semester and graduate in May the following year. Coursework for transfer students beginning in the spring is structured over the length of five academic semesters, including summer coursework.