Our Nursing faculty emphasizes the responsibility and accountability of the individual learner, so it's no surprise that our graduates consistently score above the state and national pass rates on nursing licensing exams. You can find our more than 1,000 nursing graduates in staff and leadership positions in virtually every hospital in the Kansas City area.
What's unique about nursing at William Jewell College?
- Gain hands-on experience from a wide variety of clinical sites.
- Learn in an environment with an approximate student-faculty ratio of 6:1 in clinicals.
- Participate in programs beyond Nursing, including the Pryor Leadership Program, NCAA Athletics, student government, service-learning and more.
- Travel to Honduras for our Village Partners Project to improve local health care, or create your own global studies experience using Journey Grant funding.
- Join the more than 85% of Jewell nursing graduates who are immediately employed in the Kansas City area following graduation.